Sunday 1 July 2012

Money Money Money

Money changers are everywhere around the island. But some money changers will have a long queue due to the good rate they offer. Here is one located at Chinatown. It was really crowded when I was there. I used my finger to draft out the picture on my iPad when I was queuing. And the colouring and wording were done when I got back home.

After drawing the money changer, I thought it will be fun to draw a real money. I placed one piece of S$10 note on my table. And I really studied its every details and found there were indeed many things I have never noticed before though I am using it everyday.

For example, there is a few words under the number 10 and above 'ten dollars'. Do you remember what they are? I am sure you need to get a note to answer this question.









No comments:

Post a Comment