Sunday 24 June 2012

Using iPad to draw

I like drawing. I like sharing my drawing with you. I did not go to any art school and whatever I know in art is all from my primary school art lessons. I am teaching in a school currently but not teaching art... I like using iPad to draw and there are indeed many fantastic drawing apps (of course they are not all free) You may go to try those apps yourself and I bet you will like it as many friends around me have already downloaded those drawing apps and enjoy expressing themselves in their drawings! So what are you waiting for?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mr Fu!
    I'm an ex-student and u never taught me, but I just want to say that I really really like your drawings! It's so cool how you can draw people just standing in the bus or on the MRT and it's such a pleasure to see your pieces of art. Just wanted to encourage you a little. :D Jia You!

    Joash
    6.7 (2010)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joash, I was really happy when reading your comment! Not only because your encouraging words but also because ou are indeed the VERY FRIST one to give comment to my blog. Really appreciate your effort in taking time to write to me. Yeah. You are right. I am afraid I probably do not even know who you are. But your words will definitely encourage me and I will keep drawing for sure. Please visit here regularly and share your thought with me. Thank you and have a good day!

      Delete